Xirrus Certified Wireless Technician (XCWT) Training
In collaboration with Xirrus, vnetwork is inviting its partner to attend Xirrus Certified Wireless Technician (XCWT) training.
This training is aimed at enterprise wireless LAN technicians, engineers, sales professionals and project managers who need to understand enterprise 802.11 wireless network terminology and basic functionality, radio frequency (RF) behavior, wireless network installation and Xirrus hardware/ software configuration.
This certification acts as a gateway to a more senior level credential, the XCWP certification.
Achieving the XCWT requires passing the following online modules and webninars:
– Xirrus Company Overview
– Xirrus Product Overview
– Wireless Basics RF
– Wireless Basics Wi-Fi
– Xirrus Site Surveys
– Xirrus Wi-Fi Designer Predictive Tool
– Xirrus Wi-Fi Designer Active Site Survey Tool
– Array OS Deep Dive
– XMS-E and XMS-Cloud Introduction
– XMS-E Deep Dive
– XMS-Cloud Deep Dive
– XMS-Cloud Guest Access Portal
– XMS-CLoud Alerts & Notifications
– XMS-Cloud Floor Plans
– XMS-Cloud Reports
– Array OS Virtual Lab Webinar
– XMS-E Virtual Lab Webinar
– XMS-Cloud Virtual Lab