vnetwork System Sdn Bhd
Location: Kota Damansara
You’re extremely motivated Software Engineer and passionate about learning and contributing
to the team and the business with “can do” attitude.
- Development of software for next generation Wireless Access Points, Controller and management.
- Define, architect, design, and deliver new software and features for the Wireless Controller
- Day to day activities will involve building new features, understanding features in a competitive product and proposing solutions that work for our platform, writing functional and design specifications, programming, unit and integration testing your code, helping review specifications and code for other software engineers in the team, helping documentation team with the configuration aspects of your feature.
- Passionate and dedicated Embedded Linux savvy programmers to form the core of a new team delivering service features for a key segment of wireless customers.
- Senior Software engineer with 2-5+ years of experience with BS/MS in computer systems, software and architecture.
- Fresh graduate in BS/MS with passionate to contribute nation development in achieving “technology changing people life style” are encourage to apply as Junior Software Engineer.
- Dedication to Quality: Ability to ensure and commit to a higher standard of quality than usual in the face of time to market pressures.
- Strong OS fundamentals and networking concepts is a requirement.
- In-depth experience in designing networking systems with L2, L3 and multicast background
- Wireless background is desirable. Knowledge of 802.11 standard.
- Strong design/programming ethic. Knowledge of designing large-scale systems in C/C++ and Java, and possess strong analytical and logical solving skills.
- Skills and knowledge in some of the language such as C, C#, Python/Perl scripting, JS. Lua PHP Ruby, SQL VB. ObjectiveC and other programming languages.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN routing/switching and other network layer protocols.
- Possess the aptitude to multi-task in fast-paced environment and can work independently with minimal managerial mentorship.
- Good with writing distributed platform and system software.
- Deep understanding of Linux and network resource management.
- Knowledge of the network protocol stack, including L2 switching and IP Routing, TCP/IP.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership, good teammate.
- Have experience in customer deployment, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be open to continuous learning and committed to ongoing self-improvement.
- Initiate and participate in organizational efforts to improve overall group productivity and test effectiveness. Contribute to overall test strategies.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application by email stating your personal particular, qualification, working experience, expected salary and references.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate interview arrangement.