Product Manager – Next Generation Firewall and Security Appliance
vnetwork System Sdn Bhd
Location: Kota Damansara
- Provide pre-sales consultation services to partner and customer particularly in next generation Firewall, Intrusion Prevention System, Email Security and Wireless.
- Understand customer requirement, design and develop bill of materials and solution proposal.
- Preparing spec and presentation.
- Perform proof of concept and system demo as and when required.
- Able to articulate technical features in to customers benefits through effective presentation.
- Work closely with technical engineer team to ensure project implementation smoothly and successfully as per design bill of materials.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationship with principals, internal team, partners & customers.
- Always keep up to date SonicWALL & Riverbed Xirrus latest technology and solution.
- Response and fill up RFQ/Tender compliance on time submission to partners.
- Identify the product models’ comparison and positioning advantages against competitive models.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, Network Security and Wireless Technologies.
- Passionate and Interested in Network Security and Wireless.
- Willing to learn new technology and continue self-improvement to be competent.
- Assist partners and customer obtain the best of bread technology and ROI.
- Assist partners to compete and win in any RFQ or Tenders.
- Possess Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or IT or equivalent.
- Creative with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Written or and verbal communication in English/Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work base on partner/customer urgent requirement.
- Pre-sales knowledge & experience in HP Aruba, Ruckus, Fortinet, Sophos, Sonicwall, WatchGuard or any other equivalent brands would be added advantage.
- Training will be provided.
- Can report to work immediate or ASAP upon successful interviewed.
- 2-3 years’ experience in related field.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application by email stating your personal particular, qualification, working experience, expected salary and references.
Email to: email@example.com or Calls 603 6148 8878 HR department for immediate interview arrangement.