SYSTEM Engineer – Network Security
vnetwork System Sdn Bhd
Location: Kota Damansara
- Provide post-sales delivery during implementation including site survey, installing, configuring and testing of network security solutions according to design and requirements.
- Provide maintenance support and troubleshooting of customer networks.
- Evaluate the new products testing and troubleshooting.
- Coordinate and supervise network contractors during network implementation.
- Assist in documenting the Network Security.
- Occasional travelling is required.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in IT from recognized university.
- 1-3 years relevant working experience in implementation and maintenance of Network Security.
- Knowledge and experience of at least 2 of the following areas:
Sonicwall Network Security, DPTech Layer 2/3 switches, DPTech Security, Network Management System, VPN, Network Security, Voice/Data integration, Structured Cabling.
- Poses excellent working attitude, analytical, initiative and resourceful, hardworking, customer-oriented, team player and eager to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Must have high commitment and responsibility towards the job.
- Ability to work on minimum supervision or independently.
- Intensive training will be provided.
- Those with Network Security certification will have added advantage.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application by email stating your personal particular, qualification, working experience, expected salary and references.
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com