vnetwork System Sdn Bhd
Location: Kota Damansara
Technical sales consultant role is to provide pre-sales and post-sales support, specialise in structure cabling and related technologically advanced products and services. The role requires strong knowledge of technical and connectivity products, including the functions and components that enable the products to work. Technical sales consultant to promote and sell the product by demonstrating how it works along with the benefits it can offer potential customers.
- Provide first-class sales by answering any questions the customer might have about a product. Acts as a liaison between customer and manufacturer.
- Preparing technical spec for tender / RFQ to cabling installer, consultants’ partners and customers.
- As and when required to onsite visit, survey and meeting to understand customer requirement, actual design and develop bill of materials and solution proposal.
- Perform proof of concept and system demo as and when required.
- Understand the architecture floor plan to calculate bill of quantity and materials required in proposal submission.
- Conducting hand’s on training courses to cabling installer, consultants’ partners and customers and assists them pass the exams.
- Ability to identify and positioning against competitors’ materials (part no/model).
- Understanding of Structure Cabling and Connectivity technologies, such as U/UTP, F/UTP, S/FTP, LSZH, Plenum, PVC, Flame Retardant etc. and ISO/IEC, EN, TIA/EIA, ITU standard.
- Familiar with Auto-Cad software or equivalent to perform task required to open, edit and develop single line diagram, schematic diagram and layout and floor plan.
- Excellent working relationship with principals, internal team, partners & customers.
- Willing to learn new technology and continue self-improvement to be competent and principles certified expert.
- Possess Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or IT or equivalent.
- Creative with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Written or and verbal communication in English/Bahasa Malaysia/Mandarin.
- Ability to develop method statement, project scheduling and project co-ordination, project management and claims according to developer/M&E’s consultant requirement on timely manner will be added advantages.
- Knowledge & experience in CommScope Systimax, Netconnect other equivalent brands would be added advantage.
- 2-3 years or above in good reputation related field. Training will be provided.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application by email stating your personal particular, qualification, working experience, expected salary and references.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate interview arrangement.